The Mii Campus
The conference will be held in the Media Center, Mii Campus, Kurume University.
The nearest station is JR Kurume Daigaku-mae 久留米大学前駅, the nearest bus stop Asazuma Bus Stop 朝妻.
Start here to get an overview of all the routes
The info in this section is subject to confirmation
From Fukuoka International Airport by Bus
Probably the easiest way from the airport
Links take you to Google Maps Route (or other timetable).
- From Airport: Take Expressway Bus 高速バス to Nishitetsu Kurume Station from Domestic Terminal 3 (45mins/1200yen).
- Take regular bus to Asazuma (12 mins/200yen, bus stop 3; No. 1, 8, 9, 40, 45, 48) [Map]
- Walk 400 meters to Mii Campus
From Fukuoka International Airport (via Hakata) by Train
Generally you will:
- Take Subway to Hakata Station (福岡市地下鉄空港線快速・西唐津行 6 mins)
- Take train to JR Kurume Station (Shinkansen 19 mins/2780yen, or Local: 35 mins/1070yen)
- (change at JR Kurume Station)
- Take Kyudai Line train to JR Kurume Daigaku-mae* or bus to Asazuma
- Walk 500 meters to Mii Campus
Use this Google Route (and change the time to suit you).
* This train is not always regular, so using the Shinkansen may make no difference. If you do miss the train connection a bus leaves every few minutes.